Sunday, August 2, 2009

...the hair...

The other night I let my friend, Rachael, cut my hair... She has been in cosmetology school for about a year and I trust her, so I was pretty excited... I found this really cute, some-what edgy haircut that I wanted that was short, but not as short as I cut it last year... I showed Rachael the pictures and she did a great job, but it didn't turn out like the pictures at all... in fact it ended up exactly how I had it cut last summer... so I guess that's just how my hair is supposed to go... I guess it looks good that way... Next time though I'm definately not getting it cut this short because I hate how long it takes to grow back out to any some-what long length... but for now, I like it a lot and I guess others do too because I keep getting compliments on it... thats enough to make me smile! So... without further ado.... here is .... The Haircut...

3 comments:

  1. I love your hair short!!! You look great!!! We miss you tons! The kids kept asking for you when we were there and even cried when we got home because they got to see everyone but you. I told them that we would see you soon, but we will have to call soon to tide them over.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment you sweet person you! If it is a question or something for me to reply to, check back here as I tend to answer through the comments. I appreciate all the love!

Love Kaylee

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...