Thursday, March 10, 2011

Five Things for March

This month I want to do the following 5 things...

1. Since I love Peeps so much and since Martha Stewart has a recipe in this months Living magazine, I want to make my own marshmallow critters...


2. Lately I have been obsessed with India and Bollywood films. Every year I see my friends out in Utah go to this festival where they come out covered in multicolored dust. This year, I want to do that.... So, I want to go to Holi in Utah (Holi is the festival of Colors, celebrated in India as the change of seasons)...




3. I want to finish Ben's scrapbook for his mother. I have been creating a scrapbook with all of her pictures of him growing up. It has urned into quite the task :) Here is one of my favorite pictures of little baby King Benjamin...


4. Pastel Macaroons have been all the rage this year, especially on the wedding forefront. They look non-threatening and easy enough, so in honor of Spring being the season of pastels, I want to make my own little batch....


5. Start toning my body again. I failed miserably with the gym goal. I was so good throughout January, but then mid-February I quit cold turkey from the gym. In the past three weeks, I have completely reversed my weight-loss. I need to go back......

1 comment:

  1. I want to go to festival of colors toooo!! lets go to Utah. please? or at least do our own festival of colors here in the sunshine state.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment you sweet person you! If it is a question or something for me to reply to, check back here as I tend to answer through the comments. I appreciate all the love!

Love Kaylee

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...