Tuesday, July 19, 2022

Re: My greetings

Re: My greetings
I am Mrs Julia Iris a retired Economic Operator hospitalized for health reasons. I suffer from heart disease and the results of some of my medical tests showed that my days on earth are numbered, while I have in my Bank a sum of money of Three million four hundred and twenty-five thousand. Euros.
Unfortunately, I have no family or children who will be able to benefit from this money. I was advised by the Catholic bishop and my spiritual guide to inherit it from a person whom I must choose at random, who can put these funds to good use. Reason why I am contacting you today by email given that I am under hospitalization in order to live the rest of my life. You are therefore the beneficiary of 3,425,000 EURO. I offer it to you from the bottom of my heart, I just ask for prayers in return so that my soul may rest in peace on the last day.
Please write to me by Email: juliairiss@gmx.net
May the Lord God creator of heaven and earth hear your prayers,
Amen !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment you sweet person you! If it is a question or something for me to reply to, check back here as I tend to answer through the comments. I appreciate all the love!

Love Kaylee

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...