Tuesday, July 1, 2008

A Little Bit About Me....














I'm sure that whom ever is reading this already knows about me or they probably wouldn't be reading this, but hey for those who don't...
I am a soccer loving food destroying, academically driven, music listening, self-confident FSU Seminole... I've recently started to discover who I am and what makes me tick; take for instance my new short hair style... its exactly what I've wanted and now that I'm not tied down I've done it... I am enjoying being myself and putting me first in my life...
I've recently just started my first job ever at the Lake County Court House... I work in the Traffic division so hey, got any questions or need to pay a ticket, come see me! They pretty much have me just filing and my hands are totally not thankful for that (the paper cuts are horindous!)
I am going to Florida State in August and I am soooo excited about that... I am the only FSU fan in my family (well except for my mom's side of the family) and I think dad is slowly adjusting to it...hopefully....
This blog was created so I would be more faithful in keeping a journal... I hope that this works.... Its pretty much just going to be little bits of thing I like or are on my mind or even some random thought (because I am pretty random) :)

3 comments:

  1. Love the music and you! I can't wait to hear all about what's going on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi kaylee ☺ ☺ ☺ ☺ i love u

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep up the blogging. It will make a great gift for meto give toy ou. I love you my daughter and you are beautiful in every way!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment you sweet person you! If it is a question or something for me to reply to, check back here as I tend to answer through the comments. I appreciate all the love!

Love Kaylee

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...