Friday, October 21, 2011

My Mr. Big

I just completed the entire series of Sex in the City. It was fabulous. The girls' style, advice and love were incredible. The story lines were fantastic and the love stories themselves would make any girl's heart twitterpate. I used to hear group of girls ask themselves, "Who are you most like? A Carrie, Charlotte, Miranda or Samantha?"  
I had NO CLUE what they were talking about. I now know that I am a Carrie. Not just because I feel like I'm the leading lady in my own life, but because I'm the hopeless romantic that is always willing to go in for another knock out just for the hopes that they may not, in fact, knock me back out. Also, I have a secret fetish for shoes and I love reading and writing. Sue me. 

The other day, someone compared my love, King Benjamin, to Carrie's love, Mr. Big. Long story short, Carrie and Mr. Big end up together, but after many, many, many, MANY MANY MANY, many, many trials (i.e. cheating, commitment problems, wrong timing, heartbreak, etc.). I honestly was shocked and mostly offended when my friend told me that Ben was a Mr. Big. I asked how they were even remotely alike and she said, "because he has a commitment problem." Time to get things straight people, I am with no Mr. Big. 
King Benjamin is the most caring and loving, not to mention selfless person I have ever met (well there is my dad and grandpa, but it's all relative you know?). He loves me so much and I know it. Just because he hasn't proposed yet (and he will.... Amor, did you hear that? You will) does not mean that he has commitment issues. He is as committed as committed can get. 

So, people, if you want to know how I, Kaylee, have a man that is anything like Carrie's Mr. Big then here are the facts:

1. Just like Mr. Big is to Carrie, Ben is the man I want to spend forever with.
2. Just like Mr. Big does for Carrie, Ben spoils me.
3. Just as Mr. Big effects Carrie, Ben makes my mind go stupid (in a good way, unlike Carrie).
4. Just like Mr. Big's driver does for Carrie, Ben drives me around because I hate driving.
5. Just as Mr. Big never tried to change Carrie, Ben lets me be myself.

So there you have it folks, King Benjamin is Kaylee's Mr. Big-Hearted and man, do I love the heck out of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment you sweet person you! If it is a question or something for me to reply to, check back here as I tend to answer through the comments. I appreciate all the love!

Love Kaylee

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...