Monday, October 10, 2011

On Finding the Right Man

I just read an excellent book by a Mormon stand-up comedian named Elna Baker. When I saw her book in bookstores a year ago, I thought, "great, yet another book by an ex-Mormon that will embarrass the rest of us because she's venting about nothing." Nope. This book is hilarious. I literally, "lol"ed. Everyone, go out and read The New York Regional Mormon Singles Halloween Dance.


As I finished it last night, there was a huge nugget of wisdom thrown in there. While in Zambia, Elna got great advice from a 113 year old "sex doctor." She asked her how to find the right man. This was the wise woman's response:


Oh, so wise. I texted it to Ben last night and he responded, "and you'll still be my right woman when you're 113"

I've got the right man folks. Yes, indeedy, I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment you sweet person you! If it is a question or something for me to reply to, check back here as I tend to answer through the comments. I appreciate all the love!

Love Kaylee

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...