Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Holiday Break

Each year, my mom and aunts get together with us girls to make some goodies for Christmas Eve:
My no bake chocolate and peanut butter oatmeal cookies.
Ashley and Taylor making cake pops.
Add caption
Aunt Jodi making peanut butter balls dipped in chocolate.
Ry Ry Tootie Face being freaking adorable.
Uncle Jeremy making chocolate covered Ritz crackers with peanut butter.
My sister Lindsey and Ry Ry Tootie Face.
Me mixing the Reindeer Food.

My sisters, Amber and Lindsey. They are crazy.
The King and I at my mom's for Christmas with Tommy and Nana.
Ry Ry with her couch!
Lindsey, Tommy. me and Amber.
The King and I at Grandma and Grandpa's for Christmas Eve.
Some of the little cousins singing.
A very true depiction of my family.
The little cousins acting out the Nativity story. I did my time back in the day.
A very blurry picture of my sisters and me.
Jingle Bells with my love.
Cottom's Farm lights.
Mia Worm and I on Christmas.
The King and I on our first married Christmas.
Shooting the day after Christmas.
I wasn't so bad. Definitely not my best.
Rollin with my Homies at the shooting range.
Someday I'll be a Lion King, so enemies.... beware!
Six of the eight Gwyn boys, all ready for camping thanks to their beanies from the sisters-in-law. If anyone is interested the single ones are: back row middle and right, Isaac and Jared, Front row left and right, Spencer and Adam. Email me for more info ;)
Making cinnamon rolls with help from Janice and Joe.
Girl's had dinner at Cotillion Cafe in Wildwood while the boys camped.
Mimi Janice's salad!
Christina and her sandwich!
Olivia turns 7 on the 28th!
Ringing in the New Year with Sparklers.
Olivia and I playing with sparklers.
The King and his fun.
And as always, we get Welch's wasted on New Years!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment you sweet person you! If it is a question or something for me to reply to, check back here as I tend to answer through the comments. I appreciate all the love!

Love Kaylee

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...