Wednesday, May 19, 2010

...Garden Party...




Two weekends ago Emme and I had a double date with Ben and Jason and us girls were personally excited about it, but it seemed pretty girly, so we didn't know how the guys would react. You know that once scene in "The Wedding Planner" where Jennifer Lopez meets Matthew McConaughey at the park and they watch a movie on the side of the building? Well basically that was what this was... Leu Gardens in Winter Park does a date night in the gardens where people can watch a movie and bring picnic stuff and lay on the lawns... It was fabulous! Emme and I decided to pack her picnic basket and bring blankets... Since this was our first time doing this adventure, we hit a few bumps that we now know how to perfect, like bring lawn chairs instead of sitting up on your arms for two hours, and bring a citronella candle so you don't deal with the bugs... The movie was "The Proposal" so I was pretty stoked because I just adore that movie! I'm almost positive that they guys enjoyed it because they never complained once, and they did laugh, so that's good right?

After we watched the movie we went back to Emme's house and we played Clue! I love that game so much... Emme, Jason and Ben happen to be some of my most favorite people in the world, so it was a really great night for me... I didn't take my camera to the gardens, but Emme did and I stole this picture from her!

2 comments:

  1. LOL. I'm emailing them now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like lots of fun! I wish they had something like that here for me and Uncle Nathan to go to.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment you sweet person you! If it is a question or something for me to reply to, check back here as I tend to answer through the comments. I appreciate all the love!

Love Kaylee

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...