Friday, June 25, 2010

...DISNEY!...

Last Friday my mom let me and Ben use her and dad's tickets into Disney afterhours with Amber and her friend Hannah... IT WAS AWESOME! Have any of you ever gotten on Splash Mountain and had them say, "If you want to stay on and go again, go ahead?!" NEVER! That will never ever happen again in my life! Being able to do the entire park in a couple of hours was amazing and I'm glad we got to go... best part was getting Amber to go on Thunder Mountain and she loved it! Her face was priceless! This is the only picture I got and it was while we waited on Amber... just remember that we look awesome for 2:30 am...


1 comment:

  1. Glad that you two had a great time! Amber loved her time with you guys.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment you sweet person you! If it is a question or something for me to reply to, check back here as I tend to answer through the comments. I appreciate all the love!

Love Kaylee

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...