Friday, October 22, 2010

Domination

Last year my good friend Jay bought me a Haunted Cookie House to make and I made it with my cousins and well, it was special. This year I bought one for me to make with these girls I'm babysitting. April and I wondered if it would be easier to decorate it and then put the walls and roof on so everything could have time to set. It worked WAY better! I was so stoked! Also here is the third October surprise; for the girls it was Halloween socks and glow sticks and for the guys, 10 free Frosty coupons! Geez I love Halloween!





1 comment:

Thanks for the comment you sweet person you! If it is a question or something for me to reply to, check back here as I tend to answer through the comments. I appreciate all the love!

Love Kaylee

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...