Sunday, October 10, 2010

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

IT'S OCTOBER!!!!! My absolute, hands down, number one, favorite month! It's the start of fall and it houses the best holiday-- Halloween!!!!! Mama Marzek always did this thing called "October Surprises" when I was in middle school and high school and even into college. I've decided to adopt it into my life and this is the second year of it. I've been stoked for October for over two months now and I think I've infected others with the Halloween bug! Ben and I are having a pumpkin carving party with our families and then a Halloween party on the 30th with some friends! I already have all of my October Surprises underway... the first one was a goody bad with a Halloween pencil, some cat erasers, and a cute little Halloween sticky note pad. Number two is coming up right around the corner. Also, this October is really special too because it has 5 full weekends! 5 Fridays, 5 Saturdays, and 5 Sundays! According the some guy on the radio, this isn't happening for like another 800 years or something (maybe it was like 250 years, I can't really remember, but regardless its a long time!).

I got my hair cut a couple of weeks ago too. At first I thought it was the worst thing to ever happen to my head, but once I got to style it the next day, I decided it wasn't sooo bad. I'm totally getting used to the bangs....

Oh and check out this enormous chocolate cake we had at work the other day... The picture doesn't do it justice, but I tried using a foil box to scale it. The cake had five layers of chocolate cake with huge layers of fudge in between with another layer of fudge on top with chocolate chunks in it with more chunks of brownie. It was intense and I, the biggest chocolate lover ever, took one bite and wanted to die because of the chocolate overload in one bite. Needless to say, I tossed my teeny tiny sliver of it out...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment you sweet person you! If it is a question or something for me to reply to, check back here as I tend to answer through the comments. I appreciate all the love!

Love Kaylee

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...