Thursday, October 21, 2010

Picture Time

April and I went to TJMaxx and found these jems

This is O'Henry and we are made for each other

Literally made for each other

How could you not want this little face?!

April and Phil got me an October Surprise

This is what happens with my October Surprises

Tim threw the sticky stretchy rats up on the roof... they stuck for a long while!

I found this super cheap at TJMaxx and I thought it was perfect for me

This is October Surprise number 2, sticky rats, parachuting guys, stickers, and growing spongy things... tons of childlike fun!!! Man I love October...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment you sweet person you! If it is a question or something for me to reply to, check back here as I tend to answer through the comments. I appreciate all the love!

Love Kaylee

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...