Thursday, August 25, 2011

Guest Blog Post. Kind Of.

Ben printed out a Tijuana Flats coupon earlier while I was at his office. I wanted to color it. So I did. As he walked me out to my car, he told me that I should put it on my wedding blog with the following post:


This is a couple who sells tacos. They like to sell tacos because it reminds them of Mexico. They are married. They went to Mexico. Now they sell tacos. They love tacos. They love each other. 
The end.

.... Something like that. So there you have it. The guest post by King Benjamin Gwyn. 

P.S. I hope we get to go to T.F. tonight and use this amazing coupon. *hint hint* amor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment you sweet person you! If it is a question or something for me to reply to, check back here as I tend to answer through the comments. I appreciate all the love!

Love Kaylee

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...