Tuesday, October 1, 2013

It's October

It's scary how long it's been since I've blogged.
Like really scary.
So scary, that I'm actually nervous as I type this.
So scary, that I'm not sure what to really type about.
But what's not scary is that it's finally October.
It's no secret that October is my favorite month.
There is MAGIC surrounding this month.
There is PEACE as the weather changes.
There is HOPE in the world and the year.
There is LOVE for your fellow man and the little things in life.
There is CLARITY in what you want and need.

October is special. 
It rejuvenates me.
It inspires me.
It makes me remember who I am.
What I love.
And where I want to be.

Here is to October. Welcome long lost friend!
It's so good to have you back.
I cannot wait to see what you have in store for this girl who loves you oh so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment you sweet person you! If it is a question or something for me to reply to, check back here as I tend to answer through the comments. I appreciate all the love!

Love Kaylee

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...