Wednesday, October 16, 2013

The Plague, Witches and New York!

I survived!
Barely.
The plague hit my house last week and boy, was it a doozy.
It started out like a normal little cold, but when Nyquil and sleep weren't doing anything to help me get rid of it, I knew this was a whole different beast.
Lets just say, one whole week, days of fever, tons of hot baths and meds have kicked that puppy in the butt. The cough is still lingering, but boy, do I feel so much better.
I really hope I didn't pass it along to anyone and I am so blessed to have a boss that lets me work from home so that I could recover and still work.
Like I said, I survived, and just in time.
Saturday was Brittany's annual Witches Night Out party and I would NOT miss it for the world.
I have this saying (since I worked as a witch at Filch's in Hogwart's dungeon):
"Once a witch, always a witch."
So, I donned my witch hat and got a little more dressed up and hit the town with my fellow witches.
Brittany always decorates her home so perfectly and has the best games.
We paid homage to Halloween movies by skillfully acting them out in less than a minute, put our boogie shoes on and did the "broom dance", and even brewed up a potion or two with our spell skills.
I cannot wait until next year and had an absolute blast with all my witchy ladies.
Anyhoo, I'm leaving for New York City tomorrow night and
CANNOT WAIT!
Seriously, my day has gone by so incredibly slow and I just want to be on that plane already.
Tomorrow I'll share my list of things I want to do while I'm there.
Only one more sleep and I'll be in the Big Apple.
Whoop Whoop!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love that you said one more sleep. ahahah My mom always says that. Have fun in NYC!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment you sweet person you! If it is a question or something for me to reply to, check back here as I tend to answer through the comments. I appreciate all the love!

Love Kaylee

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...