Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Holiday Craft-a-Palooza 2013

It came.
It saw.
It more than conquered.

On Saturday, I hosted the 2nd Annual Craft Night.
And it was awesome.
I mean, planning and preparing and having tons of cancellations was SUPER STRESSFUL
(more on that laterrrrr)
but the party was FANTASTIC!

In a nutshell, I pick four to five crafts from pinterest and I buy all the supplies and all the girls participating split the costs with me and we all bring super yummy goodies and how the pin crafts don't turn out to be pintrocities.

This year we attempted to do the Sharpie mugs again (last years), tassel garlands, felt Christmas trees and Pledge glitter ornaments.
The ornaments were INSANELY easy and such a hit and the girls got really creative with their mugs. Only two girls finished all the crafts, but that wasn't the point.
The point was to have an amazing time, to get into the holiday spirit and enjoy bonding time together
AND WE DID IT ALL!

I also bought $1 frames from Dollar Tree and spray painted them and put in this printable that I made for the girls as a gift for coming. I kind of love it and I hope the girls love it too!
To Download 4x6 Printable or Full Sized Printable, click HERE
Between last year and this year, I'm working all the kinks out and I'm already excited for next year's party.

2 comments:

  1. This looks like a great time!! I'm inspired.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Micah! I'm glad our fun inspired someone :)

      Delete

Thanks for the comment you sweet person you! If it is a question or something for me to reply to, check back here as I tend to answer through the comments. I appreciate all the love!

Love Kaylee

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...