Wednesday, June 3, 2009

BOM!



So I haven't been as diligent as I started out with this here blog, but hey, I'm still trying... I got full-time for the months of June and July at the Clerks Office which is truely a blessing and I went to Leesburg two weekends in a row for my sister's graduation festivites, talk about a true sister =] Surprisingly enough my car managed to make it there and back, and then there and back again and is recouping very well... To say the least, I am very proud of her!


My summer class on communication is going great and I'm really loving it... My future is just so WIDE open right now that I really could do almost anything and thats exciting yet scary because I have a few plans, I just don't know how well they will go over...


I just finished the Book Of Mormon, and I know its hypocritical, but its the first time I've read it cover to cover... I've always studied my scriptures and I love them, but I really felt like I should read it like anyother person trying to gain a testimony of it would... It makes a world of a difference with your testimony of the book when you read it like that and follow the promise given by Moroni... I LOVE the gospel and my Heavenly Father's plan for me... I know I am a blessed daughter of His and that He saved me for these days for a specific reason... I'm greatful to have been born into the wonderful family I have and I'm greatful for the blessings that come from the scriptures and for the righteous men who risked their lives to write, translate, and bring it forth into the world...

1 comment:

  1. You have always had a strong testimony and are a beautiful light and witness to others. As you continue to read the Book of Mormon over and over your testimony with continue to strengthen.

    What plans do you have...Yachting with Heather, You have always wanted to see the world...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment you sweet person you! If it is a question or something for me to reply to, check back here as I tend to answer through the comments. I appreciate all the love!

Love Kaylee

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...