Friday, January 22, 2010

...Halloween!...

Halloween is my absolute favorite holiday... I think being Laurel Marzek's best friend growing up would explain why... We would always watch cheesy Halloween movies like the Halloween town series, Hocus Pocus, Tim Burton movies, etc. Since I've moved to Tallahassee, I've always missed Laurel the most at Halloween....




This Halloween Jay and I carved pumpkins in honor of a tradition Laurel and I would do and then Jay got me a gingerbread haunted house to do.... But for actual Halloween I drove home for a Halloween party at the Liljenquist's house... too bad that when I was 2 1/2 hours into my trip I found out that the party had been the night before! Since I missed it I decided to go to the Leesburg Ward's trunk-or-treat with my little cousins... I made a Tiger Lilly outfit and loved dressing up with my little cousins! It was so fun... we even made the haunted house that Jay got... probably one of my favorite Halloweens I have had in a long time... I even topped it off with a quick trip over to visit Mama Marzek so we could celebrate her favorite holiday too...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment you sweet person you! If it is a question or something for me to reply to, check back here as I tend to answer through the comments. I appreciate all the love!

Love Kaylee

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...