Friday, January 22, 2010

...St. Augustine...

I have always been in love with St. Augustine- I'm not sure whether it is the history, or the people, or the costal town feel, either way it is one of my favorite places on earth. Jay and Greg Rhinehart, my two best guy friends, were wanting to make a day trip over there to hit up the beach and they invited me along. We wondered around most of the day and I got to take a lot of pictures... I think that is my favorite thing to do there -wonder around. I got to go explore Flagler College and the fort and the city hall... After our exploration, we went over to the beach... I think St. Augustine beach is one of the prettiest beaches on the Atlantic coast. Dispite it being freezing, the water was pretty and so were the dunes... I guess it was wedding day on the beach because in the hour and a half that we were there, there were three weddings... I loved getting to know Jay and Greg better and getting to be in one of my favorite places doing what I love - relaxing!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment you sweet person you! If it is a question or something for me to reply to, check back here as I tend to answer through the comments. I appreciate all the love!

Love Kaylee

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...