Friday, January 22, 2010

...HOOTENANNY!...

Ahhhh the Hootenanny... The notorious Tallahassee YSA event of the year... Many people meet, some date, few get hitched... What is a hootenanny you might ask? Well let me tell you... A hootenanny is a dance/bonfire where everyone dresses up in their best western wear and everyone learns how to be a true cowboy/girl... They have a guy come from Alabama who you can't even understand and he teaches everyone how to square dance.... I LOVE the square dancing part... it is the best!

This year Tyler Markovitz, Kimmy Liljenquist, and Josh Trubey came up to visit me for the Hootenanny and I think they had fun... I just had fun having them visit me up here! I took them up to the old Capitol (it was boring) and then we headed over to Quincy for the activity... My bestie, Katie and her boyfriend, Sam were there too and it was a blast... We were true cowboys and girls... until next year!
Kimmy, Tyler, Josh and I after church!
Me and Kimmy in front of the handicap parking sign.... enough said :)
Kimmy and I in our cowgirl finest! yeeeeeHAW!!!!
Me and Sara! I LOVE LOVE LOVE her!
Me, Emillie, and Katie! I love them!
Me and my Katie... she's the best friend I could have ever asked for!
Kimmy and I in front of the old Capitol building... I think that was one of the most boring things ever! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment you sweet person you! If it is a question or something for me to reply to, check back here as I tend to answer through the comments. I appreciate all the love!

Love Kaylee

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...