Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Just a Few...

...things happening right now:

1. Lindsey is being induced, like in an hour, which means.... I will be an aunt soon! Come on little Ryleigh!


2. I love that yesterday was Labor Day, so my half of a Tuesday (see number 1) is really like a half of a Monday, but I come back to work on Wednesday (all paid for)!

3. As much as I hate having to go to classes, I have a pretty decent schedule (Monday & Tuesday, 7 - 9:45pm; Wednesday, 5:30 - 6:45pm). 

4. I really love this guy. Not only does he fix my car's broken AC Compressor like a pro, but he makes me insanely happy as well. You are too legit King Benjamin.


5. I posted on my wedding blog, Quintessentially Yours. Check it out, yo. I need the following to make my dreams come true (so, please, make my dreams come true.... and send this to your friends). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment you sweet person you! If it is a question or something for me to reply to, check back here as I tend to answer through the comments. I appreciate all the love!

Love Kaylee

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...