Friday, May 27, 2011

It's Friday, Friday.

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? NO! It is a Glee-d version of that horrible "Friday" song. In honor of Friday, here it is... I personally like this version better, but no one will ever be able to pick the front seat or the back seat like Miss Rebecca Black.



Also for Friday, Here is a free "free compliment handout." Print it out. Post it on your fridge. Post it at the post office. Post is somewhere and lets spread a little smile this weekend!


Tonight, my amor and I will be hitting up FAMU Law School's Law Library (law libraries are where I spend all of my free time now thanks to this paralegal program I'm in) followed by a quick trip to the Apple store to check out iPad 2s. I'm pretty sure I'll have one of those sweet puppies by the end of the night! What are you and you're amor doing this Friday night?

2 comments:

  1. Are you in Tallahassee!? I super need to call you back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I'm not in Tally lol I wish!!!!! I miss you. Call me the frek back lil missy..... oh and I just got where you thought I might be in Tally... FAMU's law school is in downtown Orlando. I wish I were up there though!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment you sweet person you! If it is a question or something for me to reply to, check back here as I tend to answer through the comments. I appreciate all the love!

Love Kaylee

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...