Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Not Fishing.

* Disclaimer *
I am not posting this to fish for complements. I know any of my family members who read this will flood my comments section with things telling me I'm beautiful and people probably will think I'm crazy. I am aware of this. I promise I'm just being real here.

Lately, I have been feeling like crap concerning my body. At one time, I used to eat whatever I wanted and not suffer any repercussion. I was super active between soccer and the various other sports I did. Even the first few years after high school, when I wasn't nearly as active, I didn't ever really feel crappy about myself, because my weight stayed the same. Not anymore. My weight is something that I constantly think about... it is something I constantly worry about and it is something that absolutely is starting to depress me. I know I know I know, I am not fat. Clearly I am not, but I am 10 pounds heavier than I ever was. This isn't a big number and I guess I should consider myself lucky, but it freaks me out. Let me share my train of thought...

I'm gaining weight because I work full-time and go to school full-time, thus I have no time to work-out. I am commanded to take care of my body, so I should find the time... no excuses. Then finding the time for that makes me really depressed. When the heck am I going to sleep? Then I realize, that without exercise, I will become fat, and by becoming fat, I will be depressed and then be a horrible mother... Crazy... I know.

Basically, I am feeling like a lazy slob. I want to be fit and exercise, but trying to find the time depresses me and stresses me out. I don't want to be that person. I hated that person. I always thought those people were full of excuses. Anyone else feel this way?

I want to be this:

I should feel like this:
I don't.

3 comments:

  1. My thoughts exactly! I gained like 10 pounds after I got married and just do not have the motivation to loose the weight even though I can barely button my pants. I keep telling myself that tomorrow I'll start my diet and exercise and then push it off the next day. I'm not the type of person to say "oh you look fine and don't need to do anything" if you are saying losing those ten pounds are going to make you happy feel better about yourself, I say do it! I hope you find the strength that you need to get out of this slum! If not... we can totally pig out together :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, I meant to tell you that even though I havent seen you in a few months/a year, I totally think you're rockin' your bod!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I am really behind on checking blogs, but what I say is...if not exercising is bothering you as much as it is then do something about it. Make it a habit now, because life will only get crazier. Take up running, yoga, Richard Simmons in the morning...anything! You really are beautiful and there are millions of women just like you thinking the same thing. Your weight doesn't define who you are, but if being healthy is important (which I say it is) take my advice and start now. I love you tons!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment you sweet person you! If it is a question or something for me to reply to, check back here as I tend to answer through the comments. I appreciate all the love!

Love Kaylee

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...