Monday, December 10, 2012

Sponsor Love

It continues to amaze me, the women I meet through blogging. They are so kind, giving and just plain funny. Every month as I meet new ladies who are my sponsors, I start to feel more like friends with them. Their blogs are a daily read and I really start to feel as if we really know each other.

Please, take time to get to know these ladies too. This month, I had them answer this question:

"What is your favorite holiday song and movie? What else gets you into the holiday spirit?"

My answer: Love Actually for sure; Dominick the Donkey; and decorating my Christmas tree while watching HORRIBLY cheese made for t.v. holiday movies.

blog//instagram//pinterest
"My favorite holiday movie, hands down, is Miracle on 34th Street. I love it and it's a must watch! I also enjoy all those super cheesy/corny Hallmark & ABC Family Original movies...silly but true. December is one of my favorite times of the year. It starts off celebrating monthiversies with my husband (we celebrated these when we dated too) and then skips to my birthday (and my mom's birthday) and then onward to Christmas. All that put together gets me it the spirit."

Kaitlyn from Wifessionals
"The old fashioned Rudolph and Frosty The Snowman are still my all time faves. And I LOVE Ms. Mariah Carey's Christmas songs! We also always buy eggnog as soon as it is available and drink it consistently until it disappears off our grocer's shelf (:"

Emily from Newlywed Moments
twitter//facebook//pinterest//instagram//youtube
"Ohhh I love the movie “It’s A Wonderful Life!” My family has a tradition where we always watch it together. Just being with my family helps me get into the Christmas spirit. It is SO wonderful for all of us to be together!"

Sarah from Just the Two of Us
twitter//pinterest//instagram
"I absolutely love the movie A Christmas Story, it is my favorite to watch every year for Christmas. And as far as songs go... I really love anything Josh Groban, Michael Buble and Mariah Carey for Christmas. I love getting into the holiday spirit by drinking lots of hot cocoa and cuddling by the fireplace BUT this year I am in Florida and it is still 80 degrees here! So this year, I am excited to get home for the holidays in Utah so I can be around the snow and with my family. "

Rylee from RyleeBlake
pinterest//tumblr//instagram
"well, if we're being honest here... justin bieber "mistletoe" is obviously a christmas fave. to go with biebs i also really love the 'hotel cafe' christmas album with colbie caillat, ingrid michealson, sara bareilles, lenka and priscilla ahn. i didn't really get the privilege of listening to the classic holiday songs growing up. so when i had my first christmas away from home it was up to me and me only to build that christmas spirit. once i found the winter songs album i was enveloped into this wonderful holiday! also, the grinch and elf are absolutely bomb. And the love of my life gets me into the spirit. this is our first year of christmas being hubby and wifey and we just moved into our first real home with our lil pup mowgly bear. this gets me into the christmas spirit because here we are, as newlyweds, with absolutely no more money left over and surrounded by the best family! we just have lots and lots of love in our hearts. and even more gratitude for where we are and what we've been through together. this year, christmas means starting our own special traditions, snuggling like crazy and doing as much service for others as we can. that's what helps us get into the spirit i guess. love. and loving others."

Lisa from Happy Joyful Day
twitter//pinterest//instagram
"My favorite Christmas movies are The Holiday, Home Alone, Little Women, Miracle on 34th Street (black and white version), Elf, White Christmas, Holiday Inn, The Bishop's Wife. . . too many to name. I love Christmas movies! The best thing that gets me into the holiday spirit is doing service for someone in need or sometimes even someone that I don't really like. Christmas is all about love and the perfect time to mend broken hearts."

Sarah from Sunlight After Rain
twitter//pinterest
"My favorite Christmas movie would have to be, without a doubt, The Santa Clause. As a kid my siblings and I were so obsessed with this movie that we would watch it all year 'round (even in July!) - to the point where we wore out three different VHS tapes as a kid. Paired with Britney Spears' "My Only Wish This Year" (yes, lame but such a good song!) or Destiny's Child's acapella "Carol of the Bells" and you got yourself a perfect Christmas!"

Please go show these ladies some love!! You won't regret it. Promise.

1 comment:

Thanks for the comment you sweet person you! If it is a question or something for me to reply to, check back here as I tend to answer through the comments. I appreciate all the love!

Love Kaylee

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...