Monday, February 8, 2010

...Not a Teenager!...

For my 18th birthday I did a murder mystery party and it was a blast... well I decided that I was doing it again for my 20th... It was like 20 times more fun! not because of the people, but because I went all out for it and so did everyone else! I mean the costumes were fantastic! and we all got into it... It honestly made it one of the funnest birthdays I have ever had! I love not being a teenager and I thought it appropriate that I do something adult... like serve a murder!
Jay and Greg, aka Neil Worthers the Chauffeur and Fabio Fabulous the pool boy!
Me and Katie, Elizabeth and Alison Rochester... we were sisters who hated each other
Me, Jay, and Greg.... We were all together somehow...
Me and Sara... she was Neil's mom and the maid... Neil, Jay and my fake boyfriend, was my half brother!
Greg and Sam taking a smoke break... Sam was my dead dad's ex wife...
This is Lauren and Jared... Lauren was mine and Kaite's mom and Jared was my former father's attorney, Riley Ravish
Sara died... this was her body outline...
King, the accountant Bob Bucks, Greg, Sam, and I....
Sara and Sam getting into character...
Katie and Sam, her boyfriend... and Sam's friend... we called him, "that guy"
Lauren, King, and Marcus... Marc was Jay's dad and Sara's hubby and the butler
Greg really into his pool boy look... He was one of the best!
I couldn't stay in character very well and I think this is where my mom was trying to make moves on my boyfriend...
I LOVE Katie even though I was supposed to hate her... Sara wasn't happy that we both dated her son, Jay...
Alan, aka Officer Welsh, talking it up with the Attorney... He took 12 pages of notes that night... he was too legit!
I think this is where I told Jean Thoughtful the psychiatrist, aka Vanesa, to psychoanalyze my sister because she was crazy... favorite part is that Katie actually looks a little bit crazy haha
Me and my two best girl friends!

1 comment:

  1. This looks SO FUN! I have always wanted to do a murder mystery party but never have. We talked about doing one for New Years Eve but didn't get it figured out in time. I'll have to call you for ideas if I ever have one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment you sweet person you! If it is a question or something for me to reply to, check back here as I tend to answer through the comments. I appreciate all the love!

Love Kaylee

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...