Monday, February 8, 2010

...Spontaneity...

One night I was at Alan and Vanesa's house for game night and Vanesa said something about never having been to St. Augustine before, and it being one of my favorite places I freaked out and we decided to go the next day... So at 9am we piled into the car and drove to St. Augustine! I LOVED it... it was cold, but just getting to walk around the town was awesome... I seriously don't think I'll ever get tired of it... We ended up taking Pirate pictures where you dress up like pirates and then we went to the beach where the waves were soooooooo HUGE and intense because the weather was crazy... then as we were leaving we decided to go on this carousel... I'm pretty sure we were the only ones who were above the age of 10, but we didn't care! It was the best!
Sad that our ride ended :(
Alan acted like he wasn't into it, but look at that face!
Vanesa and I were a little too excited for this!
I was so cold I turned into an Ewok!
Vanesa was freezing too...
This dog is dubbed the saddest dog in the world... Seriously, we tried cheering it up and it wouldn't :(
Alan decided to go swimming even though it was absolutely freezing!!!!
Us at the beach... looking at how intense the waves were...
I loved these boys watching the waves lap up on the sea wall...
Horse and buggy... I wish they were still our main mode of transportation...
Alan knighting Vanesa (or should I say Iron Skull Alan)
This is Dreadknot Kaylee... I hated my pirate name, so I changed it to Shiver-me-timbers Kaylee haha
These were tight street performers...
This is my pirate boyfriend... he told me to surrender the booty... It freaked me out a bit...
A Pirate Family... St. Augustine pays like 150 people to be pirates that walk around the city... Cool huh?!
Alan, Vanesa, and me wearing these funny hats in a random store...
Alan playing hookie outside the oldest WOODEN school house in the US

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment you sweet person you! If it is a question or something for me to reply to, check back here as I tend to answer through the comments. I appreciate all the love!

Love Kaylee

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...