Wednesday, April 7, 2010

...Aunt Jamie...

A while ago I did a post on my Aunt Jodi, and now its time for Aunt Jamie... I remember way back in the day where Aunt Jamie would pick me up from elementary school when she got out of high school because it was right across the street... I specifically can remember this one time where she toted around this HUGE box full of fundraiser items all around Leesburg High school once when she picked me up... We would rock out in her car on the way home and she was always around when I was little... As I have grown up she is someone that I have truly grown to love and look up to... I try to model who I want to be after most of her qualities... here are some:

She is incredibly giving...
She is an amazing mother...
She is a best friend to many...
She always is smiling...
She is very patient...
She finds the upside to everything...
She loves to have fun...
She is understanding...
She is beautiful...
She is Christ-like...

I look at how she is with her family and that is exactly what I want... I want to love my husband like she loves hers and I want to enjoy every moment I have with my kids--to just love being their mom... My Aunt always gives the best spiritual advice and does it in a way that isn't a turn off... This easter she even gave up the money she won from finding her golden egg... I love her and she is becoming one of my greatest friends and role models...

1 comment:

Thanks for the comment you sweet person you! If it is a question or something for me to reply to, check back here as I tend to answer through the comments. I appreciate all the love!

Love Kaylee

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...