Monday, April 5, 2010

... Egg-cellent...

This Easter was pretty weird because it was also General Conference so we went over to Grandma and Grandpa's house to watch it... it also meant that we didn't wear Easter dresses! WEIRD! It was fun getting to watch Conference with my family all together and in between sessions we had our annual Easter egg hunt and had a fabulous Easter dinner... This year Aunt Jamie did this cool thing with easter eggs that taught the true meaning of Easter and reminded us of the Sacrifice Christ made for us... I really need to get that from her so I can do it later... Despite the fact that Aunt Jodi and her girls, Kaitlyn and Taylor, and Uncle Chad's family weren't there, we still got the annual Grandkid Easter picture!

Here are the pictures from the last 7 YEARS!

I got a picture with my daddy again this year... just a little bit different from last year!

And I think Hayden and I have an Easter tradition here...

after thousands of pictures, here are the family pictures of the Hornsby family...

and here are some of all of the kids during the Easter festivities...

General Conference was amazing! I'm so glad I am at the point in my life where I actually get stoked for Conference and then get sad once its over... I feel so blessed that my Heavenly Father has given us Apostles and Prophets to counsel us and tell us the things that Heavenly Father needs and expects! I really enjoyed this last conference... I got a lot out of it, but mostly I got that I need to start doing my family history... I'm probably going to have to get my grandmother's help with that one and maybe my good friend Jay (his new calling in Tally is to teach the Genealogy class! haha) I also got a lot of stuff about teaching children and youth... who knows, maybe I'll use all of my notes that I took later on when I'm in charge of teaching either the youth through a calling or just my future family... I LOVE Conference though and I am super excited for October to get here just so I can hear it again! I love my family and I'm so glad that we all got to share Easter and Conference together!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment you sweet person you! If it is a question or something for me to reply to, check back here as I tend to answer through the comments. I appreciate all the love!

Love Kaylee

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...