Saturday, April 10, 2010

...MBP...

Its no secret if you are one of my friends that I read this blog religiously... I think its hilarious and have even gotten a few friends on the MBP train... Recently I've wondered if I should blog about them or not because its one of my obsessions that I can't decided if its good or bad, so I've just shied away.... well lucky for me, I checked their blog and they posted about how if I blog about them I can win a giveaway for this HOT but modest dress..... SOOOOOO everyone, go to this link and leave a comment about how I totally deserve to win this dress! I would appreciate it so much, plus you'll get the sheer satisfaction of how hilarious these guys are... read it! it will become one you your guilty pleasures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment you sweet person you! If it is a question or something for me to reply to, check back here as I tend to answer through the comments. I appreciate all the love!

Love Kaylee

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...