Monday, September 13, 2010

Cookie Cousins

I had to do a run today to a gourmet cookie shop in College Park. I've always wanted to go in there and I was so excited that I actually was bit exceeded my expectations. A whole shop devoted to the cutest cookies I had ever seen wasn't enough- nope, I had to make sure that these cookies actually were delicious too. You know how fondant cakes look amazing, but almost always taste horrible? I was so worried that these precious cookies would be the same. They were delicious! I grabbed a cute baby footprint one that was blue for my co-worker who is having a baby boy named Benjamin and I got the cutest fish for myself. We were so torn over wether or not we should eat them so we took pictures first.


Also I just downloaded an app on my iTouch so I can blog anywhere. I did this because I got to school early tonight and instead of studying for my Spanish test I am now blogging! Yeah for procrastination! Wish me luck on this test and if your ever in College Park hit up Cookie Cousins- totally worth it!BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

2 comments:

  1. Kaylee, I'll have to let Aunt Jamie know that she is your "aunt" and not your "cousin", after all the store is called "Cookie Cousins". You'll just have to bring a few when you visit :-) Hey Friday is an early release for Taylor.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment you sweet person you! If it is a question or something for me to reply to, check back here as I tend to answer through the comments. I appreciate all the love!

Love Kaylee

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...