Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Three Important Things

First things first -- two men both just held the elevator door for me; that's how special I am!

Second -- I'm pregnant...as far as parking is concerned at work. There wasn't any other available parking in the lot when I got here today so I was stuck parking in the expectant mother space. When I get caught I can't decide what to do; 1. Get crazy emotional and freak out on the person or 2. Just say I'm expecting to be a mother one day and that I guess I read the sign wrong.

Third -- and I can not believe I'm about to devote such precious space to this topic, but I must. Taylor Swift. Oh how I'm so irritated and tired of your droning on about boys and heartache and revenge via the sound waves! This girl has got issues! I've been through plenty of heart-break; maybe I should become a singer/songwriter and make millions too. Let me be honest. I was a huge Taylor fan before she was big. Junior year of high school I told tons of people about her and how great her songs were. Then her second album came out. It was the same old thing but tons more people listening. Next comes my ex-roommate, Tabitha, who grossly overplayed the poor girl's songs into a pulp! Now she's the ex-girlfriend of the teen wolf superstar, Jacob, and acting in movies and singing the same old tune. What brought about this post full of angst? That would be: as I drove through downtown a few minutes ago her song was yet again the most requested song of the hour and as I turned the station in frustration I noticed the dude, DUDE, in the car next to me singing along. Taylor, you make me sick! BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment you sweet person you! If it is a question or something for me to reply to, check back here as I tend to answer through the comments. I appreciate all the love!

Love Kaylee

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...