Sunday, September 5, 2010

Spider Mania

I want you to imagine with me a creature. This creature has multiple legs that are quite long; probably as long as your fingers are. Now imagine this said creature having bright colors all over their torso. As you look closely to this creature you notice it's weaving a golden web thats big enough for a human to lie in. Then you notice that there is a fly stuck on this web and this creature is slowly dragging the fly towards it. You get freaked out so you start to walk away. Then you see another one! Don't look up! Oh no! They're everywhere!!!! What you are seeing are hundreds of Banana Spiders!
I hate Spiders, even the tiniest little insty-wentsy ones. Ben's co-worker invited us to their New Symrna condo and it was awesome, until she asked me if I had seen the spiders everywhere and then pointed one out to me. After that I couldn't not see and they were everywhere! I couldn't walk, I was so frozen with fear. Other than the insane amount of massive spiders I really enjoyed my time away with Ben. We got breakfast at a Mom's cooking joint and studied at the pool and chilled on the beach. Minus the spiders, I'd totally recommend it.

Two months ago I finally got my Visiting Teaching assignments and today in Relief Society we had a lesson on VT. It's something I've always liked and it was never hard for me to do. Well during the lesson the teacher asked us to share stories of how visiting teaching has impacted us and one of the girls I teach shared that her visiting teacher makes her feel loved and that she's worth something. She loves that someone actually cares about whats going on in her life and that she's happier since she started being taught. That is the greatest blessing to me; getting to know that I am doing what the Lord has asked me to do and that I truly do impact these women's lives. Did I mention that I love visiting teaching?

Also, I've been rewatching Gilmore Girls on DVD as I study and get ready and I stumbled upon what my wedding is really going to be like. Please enjoy :)

2 comments:

  1. I’m just wondering who is going to be the acrobatic jester, where on earth are we going to find a sword that big and I’m almost certain that guitar playing isn’t allowed in the temple. But the sentiments I’m sure will be the same as this groom’s and you will look just as happy and “hot”. I love you!

    P.S. I think I would have had a heart attack if I saw one spider that big, let alone tons of them...yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that wedding would be great! Now all you have to do is convince your mom and grandma! HAHA
    Love you

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment you sweet person you! If it is a question or something for me to reply to, check back here as I tend to answer through the comments. I appreciate all the love!

Love Kaylee

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...