Sunday, September 5, 2010

The Panhadle

Ben and I both got a couple of days off a few weeks ago and went to meet my parents and my sister Amber up at my grandparent's condo in Panama City. I didn't think I was going to be able to go at first, but we were and I was so glad. After a fun road trip with a stop in Tallahassee for some food at Mr. Roboto's (yum yum yum) we finally got to PCB and had some great relaxing at the beach. There was Japanese food, Bricca (sp?), and go-carts. The last night we were there Ben took Amber and I to Waffle House. Amber had never been there before and I had a late night craving for it so it was totally the perfect time. Ben even took the Jeep doors off and we went off-roading, which totally freaked Amber out! Then I took over the driving. Bad idea. I ended up hitting a seagull that totally kamikazed into the front of the Jeep, and well, with no doors on the car, lets just say a couple of feathers tickled my legs! Sorry Mr. Seagull! Basically I loved getting to spend quality time with Ben and my family. On the way home, we stopped back in Tallahassee for church and I got to see some of my favorite people. I hadn't been back to Tallahassee since I moved so I was so excited and I think Ben might have thought I was crazy, but I just missed it sooo much! It was hard to leave, but nevertheless I was so happy to get to be there.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment you sweet person you! If it is a question or something for me to reply to, check back here as I tend to answer through the comments. I appreciate all the love!

Love Kaylee

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...