Tuesday, September 28, 2010

That Big Question

Boys forget that girls get really scared by marriage too; girls forget that girls are scared. Where boys are scared that they have to provide for someone else and be with someone constantly and mesh their life with someone else's, girls get freaked out that they will have to be the emotional rock and that they are giving up any and all personal freedoms for the rest of their lives to their husband and his children.
I'm not going to lie--I'm terrified of it. On the flip-side, I know it's going to be hard and I know what I'm capable of: loving unconditionally. This quality means that no matter what, I love until there is no love left to give, and we all know love is endless. With that I know that come what may, I will love every moment of it and I will make it the best years of my life.
This post isn't to drop any hints or anything. No mom I'm not getting hitched and Ben, I'm not trying to press it or anything :) I'm posting this because I think it's important for me to know this about myself. This is something that I have been trying to figure out for myself and what I feel about it because, after all, eventually and sooner-than-later I'll need to know! I know this: bring it and I'll conquer it and it will be amazing. BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment you sweet person you! If it is a question or something for me to reply to, check back here as I tend to answer through the comments. I appreciate all the love!

Love Kaylee

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...