Monday, February 7, 2011

Glitter and Gills

Prince has been replaced by Prince Caspian.... Laura (my co-worker) and I went to go get a new fish for the royal fishbowl last Wednesday. Lets just say Prince-C is wayyy more active and hungry. I expect him to live long!

Also, I totally made some glitter shoes. These are for my friend who has been having a tough couple of weeks. I figured that getting glittery shoes in the mail would brightened my day, so I'm sending them to her. I'm making a pair for myself, so I will take pictures to put up on here as a step-by-step how to! Happy Monday everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment you sweet person you! If it is a question or something for me to reply to, check back here as I tend to answer through the comments. I appreciate all the love!

Love Kaylee

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...