Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Long Live the Prince!

The lovely people at work bought me a fish for my desk. He lived in an all purple tank and was a prissy. I called him Prince Jacq (he eventually got an Eiffel tower for his tank so it had to be French). This is him:

Well Betta are tropical fish and since my office is at the very back of our building and is the coldest, four weekends of freezing to death in his water literally killed him. May he rest in peace. I'm headed to PetCo today for his heir.

*NOTE! Prince J lasted a month... by far the record for my fish. The last one lived 18 hrs (the longest living one before Monday).*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment you sweet person you! If it is a question or something for me to reply to, check back here as I tend to answer through the comments. I appreciate all the love!

Love Kaylee

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...