Thursday, May 10, 2012

Coffee Date

If we were having a coffee date right now....
I would probably offer you some water, since that really is the only thing I drink. Or maybe some chai tea.

I would tell you how excited I am that I get to marry the King in 9 days. I've been waiting for this for a while and I cannot believe that it is here already.

I would tell you that I'm really nervous about the actual ring ceremony and reception. I just have so much to get done for it and I have no clue how I am going to be able to get it all done.

I would also tell you that the King and I have yet to get him a wedding band and our marriage license. Oops. Kind of NEED those things.

I would tell you that I am so excited for our honeymoon to the Bahamas and that it what I am most excited about; getting to spend uninterrupted relaxing time with the King.

I would tell you that I am at a cross-roads right now and am possibly rethinking what I want to do with my life.

I would tell you that I have the WORSE migraine in the world right now, so maybe I should take a sip of some caffeine... that IS supposed to help.... right?

I would tell you that I have been listening to Edith Piaf non-stop for the past week and I am in love.
I would ask you what you hopes and fears are.

I would ask you about what you are most excited about.

I would ask you why you choose to continue to come back and read what I have to say (because I feel like I never say anything particularly important, newsworthy or funny).

I would let you know how much I love and appreciate you, even if we have never really met.

I would let you know that I cannot wait until our next little coffee date.
------------------------------------
Don't forget to let me know what you want to read in June for The Book Club. We will be posting up polls Monday! Also, check back Monday for a sweet giveaway and some reading questions for Bloom.

1 comment:

  1. It's coming up soon!!! I can't wait to see pictures of you in your dress!!! And hear about everything :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment you sweet person you! If it is a question or something for me to reply to, check back here as I tend to answer through the comments. I appreciate all the love!

Love Kaylee

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...