Saturday, August 18, 2012

Two Truths and a Lie...

I really like where I work.

Even more than that, I really like the people where I work.

Recently, I've had two amazing co-workers (both whom I absolutely adore!!! If you're reading this and you know who you are, I hope you understand how much I appreciate you both), say statements that where more than quote worthy. I also heard another great quote in a song. You figure out which two are the co-workers and which one is the celebrity (you know, kind of like two truths and a lie... except none of these are lies).



Also, I'm IN LOVE with this song. Don't worry, the King is fully aware of this love affair. I think he is okay with it. I think. Honestly, I'll keep rocking out to it until he pleads with me to stop. Get addicted along with me. Happy Saturday!!
------------------------------------------------------------
The Book Clubbers... I hope you're enjoying Across the Universe by Beth Revis.

If you are participating in the Book Swap, I'll be emailing you tonight and tomorrow with your swap info so be on the lookout!

2 comments:

Thanks for the comment you sweet person you! If it is a question or something for me to reply to, check back here as I tend to answer through the comments. I appreciate all the love!

Love Kaylee

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...