Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Where in the World???

Sorry for no post yesterday. I'm on spring break people. More specifically, I am sitting in the passenger seat of the car driving with the King and his court to grandmother's house in Alabama. We left sweet ole Savannah hours ago and we still have a few to go. So technically, I am merging from interstate 285 onto interstate 20 west of ATL. Here are some pictures from Savannah. I'll post more when I find some internet (which might be hard to come by in Boaz, AL. We'll see...) Have a fantastic day and know, from the bottom of my heart, that I'd really rather be where ever you are instead of on the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment you sweet person you! If it is a question or something for me to reply to, check back here as I tend to answer through the comments. I appreciate all the love!

Love Kaylee

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...