Saturday, September 1, 2012

August... via Instagram

Its officially Fall y'all!!!! And I for one am so excited. I know this is the beginning of the end of the year, but it is the most amazing time of the year. Halloween (I overly love Halloween), pumpkin spiced EVERYTHING, leaf changes (kind of..........) oh and did I mention sweaters and jeans? I love those too.

Anyhoo, here is the last month of the Summer... Gwyn style:
We went to IOA and rented a wheelchair for our feet; Breakfast was a walk down wedding memory lane; Grandparents' 50th Wedding Anniversary; The King and I at dinner.
The Other Gwyn Wedding; The King has baby fever; Me and my Sarita!!!; Girls' night at The Cheesecake Factory.
I may have lied about my home town; Laurel and I surfing at City Walk; 'Stache day... mine is totally Charlie Chaplin; Blue moon, August 2012.
Follow along!

2 comments:

  1. Stars Hollow Ct??? I want to live there! ah ahahahahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! I LOVE LOVE pumpkin spice everything! Last week, I bought pumpkin spice candles, and today, I bought pumpkin spice Hershey kisses. If you haven't had them yet, they're worth a try! Glad you love pumpkin spice too :)

    lifemedschoolwife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment you sweet person you! If it is a question or something for me to reply to, check back here as I tend to answer through the comments. I appreciate all the love!

Love Kaylee

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...