Wednesday, September 16, 2009

...Hump Day...

Today has been an unusually long day for me at the clerk's office... Everyone has been moving around and switching desks (well everyone except for me) because of Supervisor and Lead Worker changes... there has also been a lack of work for me... don't worry, I just asked my supervisor for more responsibilities, so I'm not slacking :) My day was made a thousand more times exciting today because I forgot that Wednesday may be hump day for me, but for my best friend Weston, wait, excuse me, Elder Liljenquist, it's "PDay," so I got an email from him... Some how his 5 sentence email just made my day fly by faster and got me out of my funk that this humdrum Wednesday has put me in.... one more blessing to add to my list... Missionary e-mails... that blessing goes right along side missionary letters...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment you sweet person you! If it is a question or something for me to reply to, check back here as I tend to answer through the comments. I appreciate all the love!

Love Kaylee

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...