Thursday, September 10, 2009

...The Teaser Ten...

The other day I went to Zaxby's with some of the guys in my ward and I was super excited once I pulled into the parking space... why you might ask? because there was a dollar bill in my space... I seriously don't even think my car was in park by the time I jumped out of my car to get it... Then to Andrew's (the guy in my car with me) embarrassment I jumped up and down repeatedly because it wasn't just a a dollar bill.... oh no... it was a $10 bill!!! I was way too overjoyed... but hey this meant FREE ZAXBY'S!!! so I danced my way inside and ordered my food and as I handed over the $10 bill to pay for my Zaxby's feast my joy was brought to a screeching halt by the words, "Hey did you guys find a $10 bill in the parking lot?" I wanted to say, "NO!!!," but I was caught red, well green, handed so I reluctantly gave him the bill... Now in hindsight I really think it wasn't his, but he just saw my over excitement and thought he might get away with taking my free money, which he did, so I guess I got what I deserved...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment you sweet person you! If it is a question or something for me to reply to, check back here as I tend to answer through the comments. I appreciate all the love!

Love Kaylee

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...