Tuesday, September 29, 2009

..Pure Domination...

A couple of weekends ago was the much anticipated BYU v FSU game... well it was much anticipated at least for us Saints who live in Tallahassee.... Most of us were torn... who to root for?! I had NO problem picking my team... I was going to stick with FSU.... everyone laughed at me, literally laughed! HOW MEAN RIGHT?! I knew we were going to loose, but come one, you can't just be a fair weather fan... no, if you pick top be a team fan, you pick to be with them through thick and thin....

Game day rolls around and almost exactly from the moment I woke up I started to get texts from my BYU friends talking up the pure domination that they would have over us "poor Lamanites," and that they, "the Lord's team," wouldn't loose... I mean they didn't loose at all last year... I took this all with a smile and decided that if I was going down today like I though, BYU 80 FSU 0, then I was going down in style... I put on all my garnet and gold get up and went to the Bachelor pad to watch my fate... I seriously think even out of all my friends in Tallahassee I was like 1 of 5 FSU fans that watched the game at the Bachelor pad... I'm pretty sure there ended up being like a good 40 people there....

Then magic happened... we scored within the first few moments... well then I was really nervous... BYU now has the ball... and they are going to smash us! NOPE! they lost the ball... yes they LOST it! Freak yeah! I'm pretty pumped at this point! Pretty much my FSU Seminoles were dominating and they had the ball almost the entire first half of the game... UNSPEAKABLE! I was pumped and amazed and so excited.... I was really worried that by the second half BYU would come back and murder us... after all BYU hasn't lost a home game in like either 20 years or 20 home games (I can't really remember, but either way).... NOPE! We continued to dominate! Pretty much made my life to smack talk back to all my BYU friends... they eventually stopped texting me back, but serves them right.... I guess the "Lord's Team" needed some humble pie... I mean sometimes the Nephites had to be humbled by the Lamanites... just saying :) FSU 54 BYU 28
btw... We won't even go there about the FSU v USF game.... DON'T GO THERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment you sweet person you! If it is a question or something for me to reply to, check back here as I tend to answer through the comments. I appreciate all the love!

Love Kaylee

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...