Sunday, September 13, 2009

...My First Day Of School...


Yep... it that time of the year again; school time! Well this semester I've decided to work and save up some money... See I'm wanting to be out of Tallahassee by January and starting Cosmetology school... well to do that, you need money, and I don't have much of that... soooo I moved in with my friend Tiara because its saving me money and I'm working my maximum hours...



I was kind of sad when all my friends called and told me about their first days of school, so I decided to take pictures of my desk so everyone could see where I'm spending my days this semester....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment you sweet person you! If it is a question or something for me to reply to, check back here as I tend to answer through the comments. I appreciate all the love!

Love Kaylee

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...