Thursday, March 18, 2010

...Go To Time-Out!...

This year was my first year of going to Time-Out For Women... I was super excited to get to go with my sister, Mom, Aunts, and Grandma... At first I felt like I might not get much out of it because the speakers spoke a lot about being a mother, but then I realized one day I'll be a mom and I need to pay attention to that stuff... My favorite part was the musical speakers, Mercy River... They were amazing! I got their CDs and LOVE listening to their songs... they are exactly what I need right now in my life as I make major decisions... All in all the experience was one I won't soon forget and I loved it... well except for the super gross $12 ham sandwich I bought for lunch that smelled like fermaldehyde (the stuff you embalm people with!)... THANKS GRANDMA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment you sweet person you! If it is a question or something for me to reply to, check back here as I tend to answer through the comments. I appreciate all the love!

Love Kaylee

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...