Wednesday, March 17, 2010

...Gone Gone Gone....

My friend Katie threw me a going away party right before I left... Party started at 7, so me, being the mindful guest of honor, decided to be there on time, so people wouldn't think, "we came here on a Friday night this early and she's not even here yet?!" well lets just say I spent the first hour of my party almost in tears because no one showed... Thank goodness after the first hour and a half people slowly started to trickle in... I was seriously thinking, "I LOVE all of these people and NO ONE is going to show up?!!?!!" Plus my best guy friends, Jay and Greg Rhinehart, and I were dressing up like Germaine, Bret, and Mel from Flight of the Conchords so I was in my stupid costume with no one to get it for like two hours! All in all though, the party was tons of fun! I got to spend some great quality time with the people who really cared that I was leaving and I even got to spend some time with people I hadn't really even gotten to know yet! I miss Tallahassee a lot! but I know that I moved for a reason... I'll update you when I know exactly what that reason is....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment you sweet person you! If it is a question or something for me to reply to, check back here as I tend to answer through the comments. I appreciate all the love!

Love Kaylee

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...