Thursday, March 18, 2010

...SUGAR!!!!...

So a few weeks ago I cleaned my grandparents house and Hayden helped me, so when mom came to pick us up she gave Hayden a fun dip as a treat... so as we drove to Amber's basketball game Hayden devoured it! He ate the sugar stick and told my mom and she said, "ok well give aunt KC the rest then," to which he replied, "No, I can still eat it." well he did... he drank the sugar in! Well then he started to get kinda loopy... So naturally I gave him Lemon heads..... more sugar!!! Then he started yelling things like, "Uchtdorf is a Prophet!" which isn't far from the truth... he was super silly, but I love seeing that side... its a great thing that I don't have to take care of him... I just load him full of sugar and then give him back to his mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment you sweet person you! If it is a question or something for me to reply to, check back here as I tend to answer through the comments. I appreciate all the love!

Love Kaylee

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...