Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter Sunday and Whoa.

Yesterday was Easter; the day He rose from the dead, giving new meaning to this life we all live. I was especially grateful for that message of hope and everlasting life, especially with all of the recent things in my life. Dad is home and he and mom had a relaxing day together while Lindsey, Amber, Ben and I went to Shadow Wood to hang with the aunts, uncles and cousins.
Getting the annual "cousin" picture to come out is truly a work of art. I'll have to see if I can get the video the King took of us trying to get this picture. It really captures the whole experience.



 I just really love this guy, y'all. He has been so spectacular to me lately. He waited around patiently for the Bright House guy to come and hook the cottage up with excellent internet (after 6 weeks of not having it) and he has been my rock throughout all of the crazy emotional roller coaster last week provided. Also, he looks dang good. All the time.
 

 
Did anyone notice my attempt at "color blocking?" Ilene and Syd would be so proud. I was actually a big fan of the whole "bright colors" thing. My little cousins were an even bigger fan of the shoes. They probably wore them more than I did yesterday.

Today I started a new job. Its going to be way harder than I though, you know: juggling a real full-time job, school, wedding planning, and, well, life. Lets see how well I fare. Lets just say, so far, it has not been pretty (lets just say I may or may not have definitely walked slammed into a wall in front of most of my office... on the first day).

More importantly, I LOVE all of the feedback I have recieved about the book club! I am so excited that we are all going to do this together. It is going to be amazing. I've decided to call it.....

DRUM ROLL PLEASE!!!!

"The Book Club."

Classy. I know. Original? I think not. Will it stick? Who knows. 
So my lovely people, what book shall we read? Any suggestions? I have a couple in mind. I'll post about them later this week, but I would totally love to hear your suggestions.

Well, I'm off to go catch up on my homework (since I can't get away with doing it at work anymore). In the immortal words of a genius tiger,  "TTFN (ta ta for now)."

1 comment:

  1. Sigh! You two are just the cutest! Love it! Glad to hear your Dad is well!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment you sweet person you! If it is a question or something for me to reply to, check back here as I tend to answer through the comments. I appreciate all the love!

Love Kaylee

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...