Monday, April 30, 2012

April...Via Instagram

April is already over? Seriously? I think this is a joke. Because if April is over, that means it's only 19 days until my wedding!!!! As much as I'd like to think that is true, it isn't. Therefore, there is no way April has already come and gone. 

But it has...... May, bring it on. My wedding, honeymoon, and first ever Book Club are going down this month folks. Its going to be a fun ride.

Here it is, my April through Instagram:
The cutest little niece ever; Happy Easter from the Mr. and Mrs.... almost; My hair actually held a curl for almost an entire day; The annual "grandchildren" picture.
Wearing my wedding band because I lost a diamond; Final projects = death!; The King and his 'stach; We are pros at killing space invaders.
Matching hats for our honeymoon; Just plain happy; Spring cleaning on the blog; The lovely ladies from my bridal shower.
How was your April? I really cannot believe we are so far into 2012 already.
If you want, you can follow my instagram here. My user name is kayleehornsby.
-----------------------------------------------
In The Book Club news, the votes are in and it is Kelle Hampton's Bloom. I am so excited to read this! I bought mine on sale for Mother's Day at Barnes & Noble. Get out there and get the book ladies. I cannot wait to read with you all. Check back later this week for more information on how to get involved and join in on the club fun.

ALSO!!!
*and this is very important*
I have a TON of new readers! I cannot tell you how wonderful it is to have so many new people join me in this here adventure. I'll be posting more about myself later this week so you can get to know me. I would hate to disappoint. Until then, you can click here to hold you over. 
SO EXCITED TO HAVE YOU!

1 comment:

Thanks for the comment you sweet person you! If it is a question or something for me to reply to, check back here as I tend to answer through the comments. I appreciate all the love!

Love Kaylee

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...