Friday, April 20, 2012

The King and I

I've been thinking a lot about the King today.
He has been AMAZING during this crazy time in our life. 
I call him on a daily basis and vent, either about school, work or wedding stuff.
He takes it like a champ.

My life would be so much harder and listless without him.
He is my rock.
My best friend.
My other half.
My BETTER half.

I really am the luckiest girl in the world.
Seriously.
I feel SO BAD for those of you who don't have him.... which is everyone else. Sorry.
Hope you find a close second ;)

Anyhoo, on this Friday, I just wanted to give the King his proper dues by letting him know that I love him and appreciate him so much.
I am ecstatic to marry him in 29 DAYS!!!!
I can't wait to start this new life with you amor.
Bring it.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, only 29 days?! So excited for you girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad I found your cute blog! 29 days...that is so exciting! I am your newest follower and can't wait to see more :)
    Modern Modest Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  3. We got another vote for Bloom, but not sure how to add it on behalf of someone else! :) Also - your blog looks great!! I'm gonna do the social media button tutorial on Wednesday!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww so cute! I found your through the kinchlife post!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment you sweet person you! If it is a question or something for me to reply to, check back here as I tend to answer through the comments. I appreciate all the love!

Love Kaylee

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...